Providing Next-Generation Customer Contact Solutions in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arena
NexGen Contact Solutions (NCS) is a new customer contact solution that provides premium customer contact solutions and services in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arena. The company provides a comprehensive array of sophisticated customer contact management solutions, primarily in the Internet of Things (IoT) and technical support arena.
NCS specializes in providing flexible, high quality outbound and inbound sales and customer/technical support. Services are provided through leading edge technology utilizing multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail, web, chat, chat bots, mobile apps, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Agents.
NCS provides unique services for Client companies looking for next-generation customer support that are seeking:
1) an easier-to-use, seamless, and comprehensive customer service experience that
2) combines new technologies with native-language, culturally-aware, human support representatives
3) who deliver a new paradigm of customer touchpoint optimization, at a better price point while also providing client customers an enhanced user experience beyond any other solution in the market.
· State-of-the-art multi/omni-channel contact solutions, primarily in the IoT and technical support arena
· Domestic/USA home base workforce to deliver industry leading quality interactions
· 24/7/365 access to knowledgeable and culturally savvy agents
· Hybrid mix of site-based and home-based certified support personnel that can be quickly scaled to handle high volume client campaigns
· Integrated with client systems/processes that deliver quality customer touchpoint optimization
· Advanced technology infrastructure to provide flexibility to adopt emerging technologies
· Fully compliant operations, technology and applications
Joseph Jacoboni, founder of NCS and Chief Executive Officer, is a leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arena. Mr. Jacoboni is an experienced and well-respected contact center executive and innovator, who has successfully started and sold companies in contact center industry. The founder started his first contact center in 1991, which grew from a staff of two to more than 1,100—generating $25M in annual revenue with a run rate of $36M when it was sold for $32M in 1996.
Mr. Jacoboni has held senior level management positions for several fast-growing, profitable companies, such as Western Digital, Raytheon Data Systems, Maynard Electronics/Archive Corporation and Businessland. As a creative entrepreneur, he motivates and manages each member of his executive staff to their highest level of productivity and efficiency, and was awarded Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst and Young in 1997.
Denise Deptula as Chief Operations Officer brings her extensive experience in the design, development and deployment of leading edge contact center technology to NCS.
Ms. Deptula has created and implemented corporate initatives and sales and marketing campaigns, maximizing employee productivity, driving growth and increasing customer satisfaction across all disciplines.
In addition, Ms. Deptula has streamlined processes to enhance business operations, improving the bottom line while leading cross-functional teams through change managment. Her experience and expertise at successfully leading technology teams to design and deploy technology solutions for Clients will be pivotal in delivering industry leading service levels to NCS Clients.
John Stones as Chief Revenue Officer has driven over $2 billion in sales revenues for leading marketing, media and telemarketing organizations.
Since 2007, Mr. Stones provides Sales & Marketing consulting services to top marketing organizations.
Prior to that Mr. Stones served as Vice President of Client Services for Havas Edge, the world’s largest privately-owned media agency. During John’s five-year tenure he was instrumental in driving short-form media advertising growth of over 300% and is considered an expert in Direct Response TV media buying.
Before Havas Edge, Mr. Stones co-founded Inpulse Response Group (formerly The Aftermarket Company) where he created a new category of outsourced telemarketing services built on a culture of “order making” in contrast to “order taking” that his Clients engaged to maximize sales revenues from television, radio and print advertising. John is considered a leading authority on telemarketing and call center operations.
John holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree from De Montfort University in Leicester England.
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Copyright © 2018 NexGen Solutions - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Destiny